STEVENS COUNTY AMBULANCE
209 South Hwy 9
PO Box 231
Morris, MN 56267
232 1st Street NW Ortonville, MN 56278
Job Opening: Full Time Paramedic
(5 on/5 off, 2 on/2 off rotation)
Posted April 15, 2015 – Applications accepted until the positions are filled.
We currently have 2 FT openings..
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current ACLS
- Current MN EMSRB Paramedic Certification or eligible for certification in
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record according to RWF Enterprises, driving policy and insurance carrier requirements.
- Excellent communication and public relations
- Ability to team-lead and provide exceptional pre-hospital patient
- Excellent documentation
- Interest in EMS education and/or experience/instructor
- Current PALS
- Critical care training will be
- We utilize a 5 on/5 off, 2 on/2off schedule with a combination of primary and backup
- Rotation is OFF every other
- Some positions at our Ortonville site include in-hospital work and management responsibilities
- Based on experience, includes base salary plus hourly wage and benefits
- Benefits package includes group health, company sponsored retirement plan with matching contribution, dental, supplemental
- Education reimbursement and re-licensure
Stevens EMS has a run volume of approximately 1200 calls per year between our two sites including 911 response and inter-facility BLS, ALS and critical-care transfers. We also maintain an active regional EMS Education program. Stevens County is in west central Minnesota, has a population of 9700 and is home to the University of Minnesota, Morris. Applications available online at www.stevensems.com or by calling 320-589-7421. Our main offices are located at 209 S Highway 9 in Morris.