CITY OF CANNON FALLS AMBULANCE
HELP WANTED – PARAMEDIC / COMMUNITY PARAMEDIC
Cannon Falls Ambulance is accepting applications for the position of full-time paramedic. Cannon Falls Ambulance is a Part-Time ALS service located in SE Minnesota in Goodhue County.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Current ACLS card
- Current PALS or equivalent card
- Current MNEMSRB Paramedic certification or eligible for certification in Minnesota
- Valid Minnesota drivers license and satisfactory driving record according to Cannon
Falls City policy and insurance carrier requirements
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment background and physical screening requirements
- Community Paramedic certification preferred, but not required
- CPR and/or EMT Instructor certification preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and public relation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships and provide exceptional pre-hospital patient care
24 hour rotating shift, 1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 4 off.
If interested in this position, applications can be obtained at the City website, cannonfallsmn.gov under permits and applications, or at the Cannon Falls City Hall, 918 River Road, Cannon Falls, MN 55009, during regular business hours. To apply, submit Letter of Interest, City Application, and copy of Resume by close of business day at 4:30 PM on Monday, August 4, 2014, to the Cannon Falls City Hall, or via email to Human Resources at email@example.com . Questions may be directed to the Ambulance Director, Brenda Voshalike, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-263-7027.