External Job Posting
Position: Part-time Paramedic- 16 to 24 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $22.00
Contact: Joe Fischbach, Human Resources Manager
Application Deadline: 3:00 PM, Monday, December 1, 2014
The City of Cottage Grove has 3 openings for Part-time Paramedics in the Public Safety Department. Those hired would work one of three schedules. Each shift is 8 hours 11:00pm-7:00am and is on a 16-24 hour per week rotation of set weekdays and weekends.
The position is responsible for primary paramedic night response and transport for medical and fire related calls either in the ambulance or a quick response vehicle. See job description for additional information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
B. Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
- Current national or state registered paramedic.
- Possession of valid CPR and ACLS certifications.
- Experience working in police or fire based ALS EMS system.
- One year EMS experience with an ALS system.
- Experience in patient care documentation and reporting.
Additional information is available by calling Joe Fischbach (651) 458-2883. Applicants must submit a completed City application packet to be eligible for this position. Application packets are available at www.cottage-grove.org or at Cottage Grove City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016. Return all application materials to Joe Fischbach, City Hall.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Posting date: November 14, 2014