PARAMEDIC – FULLTIME
The City of Woodbury is seeking applicants for the position of fulltime paramedic. Paramedics are responsible for providing Advanced Life Support (ALS) services and ambulance transport to patients in need of medical assistance. Paramedics will work in partnership with other emergency medical services (EMS), police, and fire personnel. Paramedics may assist with EMS education, quality assurance, quality improvement, and development of medical guidelines.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Completion of accredited paramedic program
• State certified as a paramedic
• One year experience as a paramedic on a 911 ALS ambulance service
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
• Must be able to drive City vehicles to perform the duties of paramedic
• 18 Years of age or older on appointment date
• Associates degree or higher level of education
• Current national registry certification
• Career interest in police or fire services
• Three years of experience as a paramedic on a 911 ALS ambulance service
• Ability to speak second language
• Hiring Salary Range is $25.32 – $29.12 per hour (DOQ).
The City of Woodbury utilizes an on-line application process. Please access our online application (supported through NeoGov) through the City website
Free computers can be utilized at the any public library or Workforce center:
Washington County Workforce Center R. H. Stafford Library
2150 Radio Drive 8595 Central Park Place
Woodbury, MN 55125 Woodbury, MN 55125
651-275-8650 (651) 731-1320
Please contact Administration at (651)714-3523 (TDD 651-714-3568) or email@example.com with any questions.
A completed City of Woodbury application and supplement must be received by 4:30 pm on Thursday March 31, 2016.
The City of Woodbury does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, activities or services. To obtain this information in alternative forms such as Braille, large print, audiotape, or qualified reader, please contact the City of Woodbury at one of the above numbers. Posted 2/1/16