Job Title: Firefighter/Paramedic
Salary: $27.92 – $31.27 per hour
City Name: Cottage Grove
The City of Cottage Grove is now accepting applications for a full-time Firefighter/Paramedic. The position of Firefighter/Paramedic supports the work of the fire department, providing emergency work in the treatment of emergency medical problems including providing and delivering skilled, specialized emergency medical treatment, and also the protection of life and property from fire and other hazards.
- Certification as a Paramedic, or eligible for certification by the appointment date, either through the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians or the EMSRB.
- Firefighter I training.
- Firefighter II training.
- Haz-mat Ops training.
- Ability to use a computer and various programs including Microsoft Office.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Experience as a Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer, or Military Firefighter
- NIMS IS 100, 200, and 700
- Experience with Fire/EMS electronic records systems
Application deadline is 3:00 PM, Tuesday, September 5th. Applicants must submit a completed City application packet to be eligible for this position. Application packets are available at Cottage Grove City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway S., Cottage Grove, MN 55016 or by going to the website www.cottage-grove.org. For more information see the job posting on the City’s website.