Provides clinical care to patients being transported or being prepared for transportation and assists other medical facilities personnel with procedures as requested. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care to patients transported by air ambulance. Provides care as directed by the Life Link III Medical Directors, medical control physicians and patient physician. Renders patient care based on the ability to anticipate need(s), assess status, formulate an action plan, implement care and assess the effectiveness of interventions.
Contributes to meeting the mission and goals of Life Link III. Meets the requirements of the Medical Director(s), the management team, and applicable federal, state and local regulatory or accrediting agencies. Assists as necessary to ensure the safety of crew members, patients and others who are in and around the air ambulances including but not limited to Life Link III staff, ride along guests, hospital and EMS personnel. Ensures vehicle and equipment readiness for patient transports.
- Current MN and WI RN Licenses (both required at time of hire)
- Current Certifications: ACLS; BCLS; PALS or ENPC; BTLS, TNCC, FNATC or ATLS; CFRN
- NRP Preferred
- 3 years of experience in adult ICU, CCU or ED
- Must pass mandatory post-offer drug/isokinetic/background/criminal record screening tests and all other hiring contingencies
- Clinician must weigh 230 pounds or less (including uniform & boots)
Company Contact Information:
LifelinkHumanResorces@lifelinkiii.com (email address)
www.LifeLinkIII.com (Web site)