Occupational Plant Nurse 3rd Shift – WAP, Willmar, MN
Company Name: Jennie-O Turkey Store
- Provide health management for team members who experience work and non-work related issues.
- Manage medical cases
- Conduct applicant and employee screening and training.
- Provide injury assessment and care, preventative health programs, maintain medical records, and follow protocols and procedures as directed.
- Licensed as a practical nurse (LPN) in state of MN
- Organized, self-motivated
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more. EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Licensed as a LPN in state of MN. Provide health management to team members. Provide injury assessment and care to team members.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org