Lake County Ambulance Service is a paid, Part Time ALS service with an annual call volume of 1350 calls. We cover over 1,535 square miles including parts of Lake County, St Louis County, and Cook County. Our staff of 32 is a mix of Paramedics and EMTs who cover two ambulances as well as an ALS intercept vehicle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assign and oversee staff daily work duties
- Inventory and ordering of operational and building supplies
- Maintain that all ambulances and equipment are kept in good working order
- Coordinate vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Monitor daily and detailed rig check for any issues
- Maintain proper function of PCR and scheduling software
- Organize continuing education classes in compliance with EMSRB/NREMT/LCAS variance training
- Cross train with other staff to cover essential duties
- Duty officer rotations
- Respond to emergency calls as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits package include: Health insurance with HSA account, Life Insurance & short term disability, paid vacation, paid sick time, personal time, 7 paid holidays a year.
Email Resume and cover letter to Cory Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org