Life Link III is a comprehensive medical transport system, CAMTS certified. We provide transport for patients in Minnesota and throughout the United States. We are a non-profit consortium and members include:
Allina Health System, Children’s Healthcare, Fairview Health Services, Hennepin Healthcare System, Regions Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital, (Eau Claire, WI), St. Cloud Hospital/CentraCare Health System, St. Luke’s Hospital and Essentia Health.
Life Link III’s helicopter service provides on-scene emergency response and inter-facility transport. Our helicopters are equipped to handle any type of critically ill or injured patient. Flight crews consist of highly-qualified nurses and paramedics, specially trained in critical care, along with experienced EMS pilots. Helicopters are based in Anoka, Alexandria, Hibbing and Hutchison, MN and
Rice Lake, WI.
- Current MN RN license
- Must possess WI license or be WI license eligible on 1st day of employment.
- Current Certifications: ACLS; BLS; PALS or ENPC; BTLS, TNCC, FNATC or ATLS.
- NRP preferred.
- Three years experience adult ICU, CCU, or ED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass mandatory post-offer drug/physical agility/background/criminal record screening tests.
- Clinician must weigh 230 pounds or less (including gear).
Interested candidates must submit Life Link III’s application with resume by visiting our website www.LifeLinkIII.com under Careers.