Manager, Quality Resources – Ambulance Services
North Memorial Ambulance and Air Care is based in the Twin Cities and serves communities throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. North Memorial operates more than 120 ground vehicles and eight helicopters, transporting more than 70,000 patients annually. North Memorial is anchored by a well-known Level 1 trauma center.
North Memorial is currently accepting resumes for the Manager, Quality Resources – Ambulance Services.
This position manages the Quality Resource function for North Memorial Ambulance Services by planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating various support services activities. Acts as a resource to staff and management in developing, implementing, and evaluating ambulance issues. Facilitates compliance with Human Resources, Risk Management, Compliance, and Total Quality Management processes, programs, and initiatives. Develops and implements operational and strategic plans of a Quality Resource Nature.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance
- Three years of education/training experience in EMS
- Previous experience with staff clinical development and process improvement using Six Sigma, Lean tools
- Demonstrated experience working with computer databases and word processing programs required
- Demonstrated analytical skills required
- Knowledge of local/state/federal laws as they relate to EMS
- Current State EMT-P Certification
- Current driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Current ACLS Instructor status following AHA guidelines or able to obtain within 6 months of hire
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- RN or EMT-P Credentials as a Quality Engineer may be substituted in lieu of RN/EMT-P
- Bachelors Degree in EMS, Nursing, EMS Education, Quality, Engineering or similarly relaced field required
To learn more about our services visit www.northmemorial.com/careers and reference Requisition # 12509