Working Title: EMS Coordinator
Job Classification: Planner Principal State
Posting Number: 15HEAL000372
Pay Range: $50,112 -$73,853
Description: This position will provide EMS coordination and education expertise to the HDSP Unit under the auspices of the CDC-funded Minnesota Stroke Program. Primary responsibilities:
- Coordinate the adoption and implementation of updated EMS stroke protocols by ambulance agencies statewide.
- Oversee the time-critical diagnosis patient feedback report project.
- Manage EMS Regional Program stroke training grants.
- Oversee EMS training initiatives.
- Conduct a survey of and assess capacity, operations, and clinical metrics among EMS agencies and systems statewide.
- Coordinate the adoption of EMS-related quality improvement projects among rural Minnesota hospitals and EMS agencies.
Click here for the direct link to the posting on the State of Minnesota jobs site. To apply, click on this link to the mn.gov/careers site.