EMT – Ambulance Services
North Memorial Ambulance and Air Care is based in the Twin Cities and serves communities throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. North Memorial operates more than 120 ground vehicles and eight helicopters, transporting more than 70,000 patients annually. North Memorial is anchored by a well-known Level 1 trauma center.
North Memorial is currently accepting resumes for EMTs – Ambulance Services.
This position provides basic life support care to sick and injured and safely transports patients of all ages to a medical facility for additional care. In addition the EMT assists the paramedic in providing advanced level care within their scope of practice and training as directed by their Paramedic or RN Partner.
• State EMT Certification
• State Requirement ACLS and BLS Certification
• State Requirement Valid State Class D Driver’s License in state of residency with an acceptable driving record
• State Requirement BTLS Certification – NMHC Preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Successfully completed an EMT training program from an accredited institution required.
• Must complete IV and medication variance training through North Memorial Ambulance.
• Previous ambulance experience preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
o Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions during emergency situations, and work independently.
o Possess or quickly acquire knowledge of the street and highway system within the service area.
To learn more about our EMT openings visit www.northmemorial.com/careers and search keyword EMT to find all North Memorial EMT openings for all of our locations.