Paramedic – Ambulance Services
North Memorial Ambulance and Air Care is based in the Twin Cities and serves communities throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. North Memorial operates more than 120 ground vehicles and eight helicopters, transporting more than 70,000 patients annually. North Memorial is anchored by a well-known Level 1 trauma center.
North Memorial is currently accepting resumes for Paramedic – Ambulance Services.
This position provides advanced life support to the sick and injured and safely transports patients of all ages to a medical facility. In addition, the paramedic assists with other services and events as directed by North Memorial Ambulance Service.
• Minnesota EMT-P Certification
• Valid State Class D Driver’s License
• PALS Preferred
• ATLS or BTLS Preferred
• Air Car paramedic must be nationally registered and/or have dual certification in Minnesota and Wisconsin
• Successfully completed paramedic training program from an accredited institution required.
• AS degree preferred.
• Previous ambulance experience preferred.
• Previous advanced life support experience preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
o Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions during emergency situations, and work independently.
o Possess or quickly acquire knowledge of the street and highway system within the service area.
To learn more about our Paramedic openings visit www.northmemorial.com/careers and search keyword Paramedic to find all North Memorial Paramedic openings for all of our locations.