Primary advocate in leading communication and education efforts about Life Link III’s services and programs. Builds strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers of Life Link III. Works with VP of Marketing to present and maintain a consistent brand image for Life Link III.
- Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong relationship building skills with organizations and individuals.
- Schedule flexibility to support attendance at evening and weekend events as needed.
- Develop and maintain customer contacts throughout the Life Link III service area.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local and state agencies and employers to develop mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Perform outreach, communications, PR, marketing, and media duties as required.
- Follow up on customer issues, problems and concerns.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing on special events and programs.
Our web address is http://www.lifelinkiii.com
Our url is as follows https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12253201