A Paramedic is a professional who:
- Provides management of emergency scenes and advanced skills for Perham Area EMS and patient care services to the cities of Perham, Dent, Richville, neighboring communities and surrounding rural areas.
- Paramedic staff will accompany Perham Area EMS. EMTs on emergency calls and functions as advanced ambulance providers.
- The incumbent will function within defined policy and procedure of Perham Area EMS, and will follow written and verbal physician orders on emergency calls and ambulance transfers.
The incumbent must:
- Maintain current NREMT and Minnesota State certification as Paramedic, American Heart Association certification in BLS Provider CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support provider, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider, and a valid Driver’s License.
- Will routinely attend opportunities for continuing education to maintain a high level of proficiency.
- Must have a thorough understanding of ambulance equipment and Primary service areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with many diverse groups of people.
Must be able to pass Background Study through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Work Schedule Information
Full Time position available for Perham Area EMS. Schedule may include days, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays of “on-call” time as needed to fulfill department coverage. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience.
For application, please visit https://perhamhealth.applicantpro.com/jobs/. If you are having any problems with this site, please contact Mark Ebeling at 218-347-1614