To recommend/submit a link or to report a dead link, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though it is not clearly stated in the information on the link above, EVERY ambulance service in Minnesota is eligible to participate in the Revenue Recapture Program, regardless of ownership. Revenue Recapture claims go directly to the state. The ambulance service must be registered with the MN Dept of Revenue prior to submitting claims for recapture. If after reviewing the information on the link above you still have questions, contact the program administrator, Karen Carlson at (651) 556-4758.
Once registered with the state, you can select the format they prefer to submit their claims, on paper, on-line, or on magnetic tape.
- EMS System Overview by OJ Doyle
- EMSRB First Responder Registration
- JEMS.com – EMS News, Expert Commentary and Resources
- Minnesota EMS Honor Guard
- MN Recruitment and Retention Task Force Report
- North Central EMS Cooperative
- MAA EMS Community Paramedic