Life Link III is a comprehensive medical transport system, CAMTS certified, providing transport for patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, throughout the United States and beyond.
Seeking RN and Paramedic for helicopter locations. We have fulltime, part-time and casual opportunities.
• Current MN and WI Certification
• Current National Registry Certification for Paramedic
• Three years experience adult ICU, CCU, or ED for RN.
• Current Certifications: ACLS; BCLS; PALS, ENPC or PEPP; BTLS, TNCC, FNATC or ATLS
• FP-C or C-FRN preferred.
• Must demonstrate that WI license application has been submitted to WI EMS office within 5 days of employment
• Valid driver’s license/insurance with a solid driving record
• Must pass mandatory post-offer drug/physical agility and background screening tests.
Clinician must weigh 220 lbs or less (including gear)
Candidates must submit Life Link III’s application with resume, cover letter and copies of credentials. Visit www.lifelinkiii.com/app.pdf for an application and fax to HR/612-638-4931. Please include your preferred work location(s).