March 28, 2019 InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront
The Minnesota Ambulance Association (MAA) is hosting the Stars of Life Program in cooperation with the American Ambulance Association. The program can be a valuable component of efforts to recognize and reward employees and it is also an outstanding recruitment and retention tool!
- Reward and congratulate outstanding employees
- Educate members of the Minnesota Legislature
- Project a positive image of Minnesota ambulance services
- Generate media stories about Minnesota EMS and our Stars
- Employee of the year
- On-duty or off-duty service above the call of duty
- Setting significant records
- Significant community contributions such as volunteer work, local leadership, partnerships
- Significant community distinction or honors related to ambulance, public safety, public health or health care services
- Consistent services record which exemplifies an organization’s mission
Why the Stars of Life Program is important:
As the MAA and AAA work hard on state and federal legislative and policy issues, we know it is crucial to create a critical mass of local community activity and consistent messages about the need for state legislation assisting ambulance providers. In order for legislation to pass, ambulance providers must help generate support with their local legislators.
Benefits to EMS Organizations:
- The Stars are more politically aware and involved in community activities
- Legislators understand the need to ambulance services
- The public is more informed about quality ambulance services
- Local media is more aware and educated about the needs of ambulance services
We hope that you will make an in investment in your organization and sponsor one or more of your employees to attend this historic event!
Tuesday, March 28, 2019
from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront
11 East Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55101
Minnesota Ambulance Association